Welcome to Knowledge based Investment
May you be enlightened with Wisdom & Understanding
A little consideration will show anyone that there is in reality no such thing as pure chance. God created the universe without flaws everything that exits is bound to follow a definite law. Every existence knows its path and in no way it can deviate from the highest order that undermines its destiny so in reality nothing happens on chance. We live in a world of cause and effect anything that will happen in future cast its shadows long before. Every thing on earth is bound by time and space. History repeat in cycles which is why prices rise and fall, markets makes high at certain dates and then shifts trend to move lower till a mathematical point is reached or sufficient time has expired. Time is however most important factor that bring about a change. Nothing stands still – everything is being born, growing, dying – the very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline – the law of rhythm is in constant operation.
Learn and Apply
All courses are designed to improve your forecasting ability. These courses will enhance your analytical skills and give you the confidence to trade with greater accuracy. Remember it is a step by step learning process and there are no shortcuts. Learn, practice and master. By taking these courses you are spending time and money which will give you rich rewards in future. You will no longer gamble with your money by learning and practice you will be able to determine when trend is about to change and when you should buy at bottom and sell at top.
Course # 1
How to Make Money trading in Stocks
What you should expect in this course
• This Course explains how investors and traders can make money and manage risk when trading in Stocks.
• Learn best trading methods that will lead to success in trading.
• This Course will enhance your trading skills many folds allowing you to take independent decision with greater accuracy.
• Time, Price analysis with practical examples and graphical illustrations.
• Real time examples on blue chip stocks like PSO, ENGRO, PPL, LUCK, DGKC, UBL etc.
• By taking this course students will understand main causes of price fluctuations and its relationship with time on scientific basis.
• Students will learn how geometry and mathematics can be applied for making accurate forecast.
• This Course includes techniques and methods of squaring price with time.
• Learn to calculate price resistance and support by applying geometrical angles.
• Students will learn to calculate mathematical retracement for calculating price resistance and support.
• Learn to use mathematical overlays on scaled charts to evaluate position of stock.
• Time Duration is six months, four sessions every month.
• This course is available online so students can take this course from their home or office.
• All successful applicants must sign a non-disclosure agreement which is a mandatory requirement for this course.
Course # 2
How to Make Money trading in Commodity Future
What you should expect in this course
- This Course explains how investors and traders can make money and manage risk when trading in commodity futures, indices and currencies.
- It explains the causes of price fluctuation in cotton, crude, Gold, Platinum etc.
- It explains how to trade in S&P 500, Dow Jones and Nasdaq Futures.
- Students will learn why seasonal cycles are important in commodities.
- Learn to calculate if a rally is about to start in commodity or a possible exhaustion is near.
- Learn to accurately judge if commodity is in a weak or stronger position by the use of geometrical angles.
- Time Price analysis with practical examples and graphical illustrations.
- Real time examples on S&P 500, Nasdaq, Gold, Platinum, Cotton, Crude etc.
- Learn important factors that influence prices and how to manage risk when trading in future markets.
- Learn to apply geometry and mathematics in practical trading
- This Course includes techniques and methods of squaring price with time.
- Students will learn to calculate mathematical retracement for calculating price resistance and support.
- Learn to use time for your benefit by working with time cycles.
- Learn to use mathematical overlays on scaled charts to evaluate position of a Commodity
- This Course will enhance your trading skills many folds enabling you to make successful trades with great accuracy.
- Time Duration is six months four session each month.
- This course is available online so students can take this course from their home or office.
- All successful applicants must sign a non-disclosure agreement which is a mandatory requirement for this course.
Disclaimer: Stock and commodity trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Technical Commentaries reflects our good faith judgement at a specific time and is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that any comment, suggestion or advise will result in profitable trades, all trading decisions will be made by the trader or investor himself. Wiskein will in no way be responsible for any loss or bear any responsibility for any loss incurring to any person or company which is taking investment or trading decision on the basis of any material provided by Wiskein. The content on this website and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of ours. Please make your own appraisal before deciding to trade in the market. Users are advised to use the data for the purpose of information only and rely on their own judgment while making investment decisions. Wiskein does not warranty the timelines, accuracy, profitability or losses. We rely on data from third party and we will not be responsible for any errors in the data, analysis or information presented on our site. Our Role is limited to preparing market commentaries and providing educational courses related to stock and commodity market. Please make sure you agree to these terms before you read our commentaries or enroll yourself in our educational program.