TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON STOCKS & COMMODITIES
Technical Commentaries on the basis of Mathematics, Geometry and Time cycles. Let Wiskein take you to a deeper understanding of market patterns. Go beyond ordinary charts, gain deeper knowledge, increase your chances of winning trades. Don’t let fake noises distract you. Wiskein is offering Technical Commentaries on stocks, Commodities, indices and currencies. We believe in knowledge based investment as gambling will eventually results in disappointment. Technical Commentaries are of great value for Speculators, Traders, Investors, Mutual Funds, Investment Companies, Banks, Insurance Companies, Public and Private Companies. We also provide customize commentaries for specific stock, commodity, indices or currency on client’s demand.
Value of Technical Commentaries
Profitable speculation and investment in stocks, commodities, indices or currencies is principally dependent on how comprehensive a grasp the decision maker has of technical factors at work within the market. All the luck in the world cannot substitute astute technical knowledge imperative for profitable decision making. When investing or trading without such knowledge trader or investor in greater or lesser degree is only a gambler naively. When it comes to timing your trade or working out price resistance or support, technical factors will supersede fundamental factors such as earnings, debts, future profitability etc. Human perception is blunted when too many trees block a view of the forest. We aim at bringing ease in decision making by means of technical knowledge, saving your valuable time spend on watching screens and waiting for news. We understand how suicidal market shouts, rumor and news can be. Our commentaries are of immense value for all those who wish to avoid distraction and false noises.
advise, tips and rules to keep you in profit
- Divide your capital in ten equal parts and never risk more than ten percent of your total capital on single trade.
- Never let profit run into loss. After you have gained profit of 3 points or more raise your stop loss.
- Don’t trade when indication is not clear, stay away when in doubt.
- Don’t close your trade without a good reason. Your Stop loss will get you out when trend is about to change.
- Avoid getting in and out of the market too often.
- Never buy just because the price of a stock is low or sell short just because the price is high.
- Never hedge. If you are long of one stock and it starts to go down do not sell another stock short to hedge it.
- When you make a trade let it be for some good reason according to some definite plan.
- Never average a loss that is the worst mistake a trader can make.
- Never buy just to get a dividend.
- Never limit your orders or fix a buying or selling price. Trade at the market.
- Never over trade this will be violating your capital rule.
- Never buck the trend, Never buy or sell if you are not sure of the trend according to your charts.
- Trade only in active stocks. Keep out of slow and dead ones.
- Never get out of market just because you have lost patience or get into the market because you are anxious from waiting.
explanation with charts
Daily , Weekly and Monthly
Explanation of technical phenomena unfolding on daily, weekly and monthly charts. Written explanation and videos displaying trend indication on charts. Bearish and bullish signals with risk management advise.
resistance and support
Technical guidance on price resistance and support levels. Mathematical relation of time with price. Important dates and price levels when major low or high were made and their relevance in future forecast.
rate, strength, rise, fall
Get valuable updates on important time cycles, rate of acceleration and reversal indication in price and time by the use of geometrical angles. Discussion and explanation of market causes.
sTOCKS, Commodities, Indices & Currencies
Disclaimer: Stock and commodity trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Technical Commentaries reflects our good faith judgement at a specific time and is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that any comment, suggestion or advise will result in profitable trades, all trading decisions will be made by the trader or investor himself. Wiskein will in no way be responsible for any loss or bear any responsibility for any loss incurring to any person or company which is taking investment or trading decision on the basis of any material provided by Wiskein. The content on this website and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of ours. Please make your own appraisal before deciding to trade in the market. Users are advised to use the data for the purpose of information only and rely on their own judgment while making investment decisions. Wiskein does not warranty the timelines, accuracy, profitability or losses. We rely on data from third party and we will not be responsible for any errors in the data, analysis or information presented on our site. Our Role is limited to preparing market commentaries and providing educational courses related to stock and commodity market. Please make sure you agree to these terms before you read our commentaries or enroll yourself in our educational program.